f The Wittenberg Door: A Protestant, a Priest, and a Televangelist Walk Into a Bar . . .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Photo
Name:

Commenting on Christendom, culture, history, and other oddities of life from an historic Protestant perspective.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Protestant, a Priest, and a Televangelist Walk Into a Bar . . .

A Protestant minister, a Roman Catholic priest, and a televangelist are in a bar discussing how much of the offering they should keep.

The Protestant says, “I draw a line in the sand, and then throw the money into the air. The money that lands on my side of the line I keep, and the rest I give back to the Lord.”

The priest said, “I do something similar, except I draw a circle. The money landing in the circle is mine, and the rest is the Lord’s.”

Finally, the televangelist offers his view: “My method is far easier and more God honoring. I simply throw the money into the air and let the Lord pluck-out what he wants.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home